April 22, 2009

Senior Bell Tower Climb Time

It is the moment I have been waiting for since I was a freshman: climbing the Bell Tower! Because of my early classes (I knew there was a reason I was taking them) I was on campus early enough to be at the front of the line to climb the tower. I heard this afternoon that the line was a quarter mile long! I was able to climb all of the spiral stairs and sign my name at the top!

The pretty bell tower that lets me know when I am late to class




Spiral staircase the whole way up!


Half way there


There were signatures on most of the bricks, some from a very long time ago. In 1992, JSE and OTH got engaged right inside the tower (so says the pole in the middle of the room)! **you can click on the picture to make it bigger to read the pole**


I was there '09!

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on your clock tower climb! I can't wait for all of your graduation activities. This blog is awesome-tacular. I'm hooked :)

    Love,
    M

    ReplyDelete