July 13, 2009

Step 1: Rehearse

We held our rehearsal dinner at Top of the Hill on Franklin Street, Chapel Hill. After a stressful day of wedding craziness, it was just what we needed! Some of the problems we encountered: we had showed up to the Fearrington to rehearse the wedding ceremony only to find that the wedding coordinator we had been working with for the past year was not going to be able to attend our wedding, the sound system we were going to use could only be heard by me and Alex, the mosquitoes were devouring my bridesmaids, we forgot to give the chocolates to the coordinator so they were melting in the car, it was super super humid/hot, and I forgot to use my bow-quet that I have been saving for so long!!

When we finally got to Topo, things definitely turned around. Our videographer provided us with a dvd of pictures from my baby years, Alex's baby years, and our times together over the past six years. It was awesome!! The food was amazing and the company was perfect. Emily gave a beautiful speech and we all went home super excited for the wedding day!!

Sami Louise


Bow-quet that I forgot to rehearse with :(


Mommy, Lisa, and Mommy's pretty dress


Sisters


Most of the bridal/groom party at Topo


Our wonderfully perfect cake: Mr. Wolf and Ramses who decided that they could be friends just this one day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment