May 26, 2011

All Work and No Play Makes Laura A Dull Girl

Less than three weeks until I get my life back!!!  I have been doing nothing but studying for the boards since I got back to Philly and I am SICK of it!  I have not done anything even remotely fun, so unfortunately, no exciting pictures :( 
   
The study lounge I have been spending my life in.  I usually get there first so it is empty.
   
This is my desk.  I claimed it.  It has been mine all year and you will not sit in it if you know what is good for you!  If you go to Drexel, you know these facts.  I like it because it has walls and is in a corner so that I don't get distracted by people.
   
My little desk!  What a sad state of life... describing my desk for fun.

1 comment:

  1. I've heard about this desk and the reports (phone calls) that make their way back to you if anyone dares sit there! :-) Hang in there Laura. Freedom is almost here! Good luck on the 15th. Love, Dad

    ReplyDelete