December 21, 2011

Home for the Holidays

I finished my surgery oral exams last Friday morning and snuck off to North Carolina for a quick holiday trip.  We are spending this Christmas with Alex's family in Pittsburgh so I wanted to have a few days with my family.  It was a fast visit, but I was able to finally hang up the wedding pictures with Dad, spend many hours wrapping pretty presents with Mommy, and hang out in Chapel Hill with Lisa.  Grandma had us over for her annual Christmastime dinner, which was perfect as usual.  Moosie came along for the ride and enjoyed playing around the enormous Christmas tree.
  
Dinner at Grandma's house!
  
Grandma's tree
  
Moo and I watched Mommy wrap beautiful packages.
  
Moo paid very close attention.
  
  
The most enormous Christmas tree I have ever seen in a house!
 
Two and a half years later, they are up!

No comments:

Post a Comment