May 16, 2012

Final Days of Harrisburg

This is our last week in Harrisburg!  It has been sad being away from Alex and Moo of course, but exploring this city and meeting new people has been great.  And now I can officially say I have shared a bathroom with eight people and survived!  I am looking forward to only having to fight one person for the shower :)
  
A couple weeks ago, the other students and I attended Medical Education Day at the local Hilton Hotel.  During Med Ed Day, the residents from Harrisburg Hospital present the research they have completed over the past year.  It was really neat and we got to eat a fancy lunch after all the lectures were finished.
 
We had our ambulatory medicine oral exams today and Alex came out to meet me after I finished.
  
We walked over the bridge to City Island and were going to take a little paddle boat tour, but it was closed :(  That is all of Harrisburg in the background!
 
Alex and I went out to dinner with a couple of the other students to celebrate getting through our oral exams!
  
And then we continued to celebrate with ice cream :)
    
We got a banana split!
  
Jen, Joseph and Alex

No comments:

Post a Comment