October 16, 2012

Vidant Medical Center

I had my first residency interview this weekend.  It was at Vidant Medical Center in Greenville, North Carolina.  I drove down Friday night to make a four day weekend out of it.  The interview started with a dinner Sunday night at one of the residents' houses and then the big interview on Monday.  It went really well!  The residents were all very nice.  And as an added bonus, it turns out Elisabeth from college is going into ob gyn too and just happened to be at the same interview!  It was a great experience over all!
  
On Saturday, Mommy, Lisa and I went to a pumpkin patch!
 
My albino pumpkin!
 
Picking out a pumpkin!
 
We had a very yummy dinner at Grandma's house on Saturday.
 
ECU was nice enough to cover my hotel Sunday night!
 
Vidant Medical Center

No comments:

Post a Comment