December 4, 2012

Eastern Virginia Medical Center

Interview number six was at Eastern Virginia Medical Center in Norfolk, Virginia.  I am getting super tired of all these interviews and I am only half way done!  I went back to North Carolina after the interview to get caught up with all of my doctors visits.  No cavities for me!
  
Eastern Virginia Medical Center
 
My hotel room in Norfolk had two king size beds!  The bigger the bed, the more space for something to hide under it... I didn't sleep well.
 
Uncle Ray came over for his birthday dinner.  We were supposed to put up the tree that night, but we couldn't find all the parts to the stand.  Luckily for me, Uncle Mike had to come over the next night to finish the job.  Two uncles in one visit!
 
We finally got the tree up!  It is much smaller this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment