December 29, 2013

Merry Christmas 2013

I was scheduled to work Christmas week this year, whomp whomp.  I was at the hospital on Christmas Eve, expecting to spend the night at home missing my parent's Christmas party and Dave Scheer's birthday party, when I got the best unexpected Christmas present.  My fourth year Colleen pulled me aside and told me to go ahead and take the rest of the day off and Christmas too!  It made my Christmas!  Alex and I dashed off to Cary and made it just in time for dinner at the big party!  What a perfect surprise!
   
The Ecklund Christmas tree this year!
  
Christmas Eve Party
  
The girl cousins!  We left Charlotte so quickly, that I had no time to change clothes.  At least my scrubs are Christmas green.
  
Boy Cousins

Ryan and Lily ready to open their cousin exchange presents.
  
Cousin Exchange
  
  
   
Lisa, Sami, Tessa and me!

Playing the last gift.  My mom won!
  
Santa came!!

Moo always picks the big presents.
    
Our family!

Tired out from presents.
  
Mom's new jacket!
  
We are so happy that we could spend time with family for Christmas.  It was another perfect Christmas for the books!

No comments:

Post a Comment