October 20, 2014

Litchfield Resort

Kate's wedding was this past Sunday in Charleston.  Alex had to work all weekend and was unable to go.  Luckily for me, my family decided to take a weekend vacation to Litchfield, a beautiful beach resort an hour and a half from Charleston and invited me to tag along.  I had a great time relaxing on the beach in eighty degree weather in late October.  It was a perfect way to spend my first day off after twenty-six working days in a row :)  What made it even better was that Grandma was able to go as well!
 
The amazing view from our hotel.  This was the first time I had been to the beach in several years that it didn't rain!!
   
  
 I love the beach :)
  
 Beach bums
   
  
 We spent some time at Murrells Inlet to eat and enjoy the marsh walk.  There is an island called Goat Island across from the restaurants where several goats roam.  They were so cute!
  
 Mom and Dad on the marsh walk.
   

No comments:

Post a Comment