June 16, 2015

39 Weeks: Watermelon Baby

LB and I are thirty-nine weeks!  The pregnancy websites say fetuses at this gestational age are similar in size to a watermelon... I don't think so.  I finally feel exhausted, or maybe that is just from switching back to days from nights :)  I have my last twenty-four hour shift before maternity leave this weekend so I am hoping I can make it! 
    
 We spent this past weekend relaxing.  I slept for the large majority of it.  My mom and her sisters had a girls weekend in Charlotte for Debbie's birthday and swung by our house for a visit.  It was great getting to see everybody!
  
Thirty-nine weeks!  I remember when we found out about this little adventure at five weeks when LB was only the size of an apple seed.
  
 
We said goodbye to our friends Matt and Presley this weekend.  They moved back to Ohio and will be missed!

No comments:

Post a Comment