November 26, 2015

A Very Thankful Thanksgiving

This was a very special Thanksgiving.  Alex and I are truly thankful to have the opportunity to raise such a sweet baby girl.  We are thankful for every smile, babble, snuggle, and the occasional nap Harper gives us :)  Harper is our most precious gift.  I am also very grateful for my co-parent, without whom I would most certainly be struggling.  Alex's inherent parenting abilities continue to inspire me. 
   
We had Thanksgiving at Katherine and Tessie's house this year.  They hosted a beautiful feast for quite a large crowd!  Alex's parents came from California to celebrate with us and my parents drove over from Cary.  It was a wonderful Thanksgiving indeed!
  
Great Grandma and Harper
    
 Lisa and Andrew
   
 Ryan, Tessa and Harper
  
  
 Lis and Mommy
  
 The beautiful tables!
    
  
 Nanna and Harper
   
 Aunt Bay with the baby girl!
   
 Harper's first Thanksgiving! 
   
Cuddling with Katherine

No comments:

Post a Comment