November 28, 2017

Preschool Photos

Harper had preschool photo day several weeks ago.  It was, of course, two days after she fell at school and chipped half of her front tooth.  Picture day also occurred on a morning where I was still at the hospital from the night before and wasn't home to pick an outfit or brush girlie's hair.  Luckily, Alex picked a beautiful shirt and Harper's wild hair was perfect.  When the pictures arrived in an email, I almost didn't even look at them.  I thought back to my own school pictures, all terrible and very staged.  It turns out, Harper's preschool hired a professional photographer to do their pictures.  They were amazing!!  I could not have been more surprised.  And how a stranger was able to make Harper smile is still a mystery.  We ended up with ten beautiful photos of our toddler, chipped tooth and all!
    
    
    
    
    
    
    
    
    
    
    

No comments:

Post a Comment