March 18, 2018

Separate Ways

Alex and I both took our own trips this weekend.  Alex headed up to Pennsylvania to see an old friend and I went to Cary to spend time with my family.  Harper and I had fun and were able to see several of my aunts, Grandma, Sami and Tessa in addition to my family.  We planned Lisa's shower, spent Saturday at the NC Museum of Natural Sciences, and had a nice breakfast out with Grandma Sunday morning.  We all had a wonderful weekend!
  
NC Museum of Natural Sciences
    
  
Harper loved these big whale bones.
   
   
   
We explored different ecosystems.
    
We were very excited to find out that Saturday was Reptile and Amphibian Day at the museum.  Harper was able to greet and pet tons of different snakes and lizards. 
     
She was very brave!
    
   
    
Hello Hercules!
     
This two week old tortoise is riding on the back of a tortoise whose size he will soon grow to be!
   
   
Harper liked the brontosaurus' long neck.
    
   
    
This giant sloth used to live in North Carolina!  I am glad it is gone.
    
    
    
    
    
   
The sloth was too sleepy to come down.
   
We loved the butterfly room!
     
Gigi and Harper
    
     
Goodbye museum!
    
Harper and Poppy played bubbles.
    

No comments:

Post a Comment