October 17, 2020

Mommy and Me Afternoon Tea

One of my patients told me about the American Girl Bistro where you can get reservations for an afternoon tea.  Harper and I went for a special Mommy and Me tea on my post call afternoon this week.  We had so much fun!  We each picked our own tea and had our own tea pots.  I had mint tea and Harper had chocolate milk (yes in her tea pot).  We had tea sandwiches, muffins, yogurt and dessert.  We had so much fun!  Luckily, Harper was not yet interested in the American Girl Dolls, but she did pick out a little cat toy for herself and a dog for Ethan.
   
They even had a place setting and chair for Felix!
   
   
   
They were very good about social distancing.  There was only one other family there and they were across the room.  This is the first indoor restaurant I have eaten in since March!
     
   
   
   
   
   
   

No comments:

Post a Comment