June 21, 2021

A Busy Week

Last week was very busy!  Alex was in California helping his dad pack up his house so my parents came to Charlotte to watch the kids.  I was on call twice, had a hair appointment one day, a scheduled meeting another day on top of having our cleaner come one day and the security system people come another day to fix a problem.  We could not have made it through the week without my parents!  In addition to watching and playing with the kids all day, my dad also weeded and mulched the yard and fixed all of my loose drawer handles.  I don't know how they weren't exhausted.  They took the kids to multiple pools and to Camp North End.  The kids had a blast!
   
Harper and Ethan were able to feed the goats at Camp North End.
   
   
   
   
   
We went back that afternoon for dinner so I could check out the goats too!
   
   
   
   
Dinner at Camp
   
   
   
Silly Goats
   
This was the third pool outing of the week.  So beautiful!
   
   
   
   
   
The kids and I went to a birthday party Saturday.  There was a water bouncy house!  We did not have bathing suits, but that did not stop Harper and Ethan.
   
   
  
   
We went for brunch at Tim and Courtney's house on Sunday.  I made Bloody Mary Deviled Eggs and a French Toast Casserole.  They were delish! 
   
It was nice to see the kids all together again!
   
More bouncing!

No comments:

Post a Comment