January 2, 2022

Scheer Christmas

Alex and the kids went down to Atlanta the day after we returned from Cary.  I was stuck in Charlotte working, but was able to go down on the 23rd.  We celebrated Dave's birthday and Christmas with the Scheers.  It was amazing!  I had to head home Christmas Day for work and my family remained in Atlanta until New Years Eve.  They had a wonderful time!
     
We had a raclette cheese dinner for Dave's birthday.  It was delicious!
   
Happy birthday!
   
   
       
   
Emily took me and Harper to see the most decorated house ever!
     
   
   
  
Merry Christmas!
   
  
Christmas morning babies!
   
   
   
   
   
   
   
   
   
   
    
   
    
   
   
   
   
   
They did a lot of fun things while I was back in Charlotte.  I got daily picture updates!
   
   
   
   
   

No comments:

Post a Comment