April 30, 2022

A Visitor and an Appendectomy

Last week, Alex's friend Eric came to visit from Boston.  Alex and Eric played disc golf, went to a baseball game and ate around town.  It was so nice to have him here!
    
There was a lot of disc golfing!
    
They ran into the pro disc golfer Michael Johansen.  He is a living legend!  Eric was over the moon.
   
   
Knights Baseball
  
Harper and I did a play doh open appendectomy set that I made at work.  I had left it in my hot car during the day so the doh got a little dried out and cracked.
      
We learned about the appendix and its anatomic location. 
   
   
   
   
Harper took apart the model after we were finished to see the bowel. 
   
One of the nights Eric was here, we walked Camp North End for dinner.
   
   
   
      
       
   
The kids and I bought edible flowers from the Farmers Market at Camp North End.  We used them to make a pretty spring cake.
    

No comments:

Post a Comment