August 8, 2009

DUCoM Orientation Week

This past week was full of Drexel orientation events. Alex and I are both exhausted, but super happy that we met a lot of new friends! We attended our first Philly's game (we lost), took a trolley tour of downtown Philadelphia, and went to a few barbecues. I had to sit through a few days of OSHA regulations, curriculum explanations, meetings with financial aid counselors, mental health counselors (ha!), and advisers. As relaxing as this week was supposed to be, I think we are both ready for a more regular school schedule.



We got to the game super early and had to sit directly in the sun...


New friends :)


Trolley Tour


The Art Museum!! I decided to have my "Rocky" moment when I finish all four years of medical school!!


View from the Art Museum


My first subway!


On the way home after Downey's

No comments:

Post a Comment