August 11, 2009

Philapartment

Our new apartment!! I was going to wait to post the pictures until we got our kitchen table and bed (to be delivered next week!) but we couldn't wait any longer! Our new Philly pad has been awesome so far, except for the nocturnal people upstairs who constantly pace around the apartment like elephants. We took these pictures at night time so you can't see the pretty view of the gorgeous houses out front. We have made a few friends in the apartment building, all of whom go to Drexel too! It has been tons of fun using all of our new wedding presents... we love everything!!

Our kitchen! The kitchen table will go under the frame collage when Ikea gets it back in stock. Some of our pretty picture frames are empty at the moment :) We are waiting for the wedding pictures to come in to fill them!!


My favorite cabinet with all the pretty glasses!


Moo's favorite spot! I came home from class and couldn't find her until I heard a meow from above :)


The living room and study spot. The wires under the television are a bit ugly, but we will figure something out soon.


Other side of the living room. Our closet doors are mirrors (you can see Alex if you look closely)! There was an ugly fuse box that, luckily, our signing frame from the wedding was big enough to cover!


Bedroom


The mattresses. We will put another picture up when the beautiful bed arrives!


Plant or litter box?


Laundry nook


Bathroom with the sweet shower

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for posting the pictures. This is one awesome-tacular apartment! I can't wait to come and visit. I love the Moo sneaky resting spot. The furniture looks great. I really like the game table with the record player on it! The whole apaprtment is so pretty. Oh - and I vote plant AND litter box!

    Love,
    The Mommy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi guys! As always I enjoyed the pictures. My favorite was Moo up on the cabinet! Love you guys! Dad

    ReplyDelete