December 17, 2009

Christmas Cookies

Instead of spending the evening in cadaver lab studying the course of the recurrent laryngeal nerve like a good student, I decided to make stained glass cookies! I used the neat cookie cutters mommy got us last year from Williams Sonoma. They would have turned out great if I hadn't put wax paper under them... the candy has permanently stuck to the paper :( Despite the unfortunate taste of wax when biting into the candy part of the cookie, the cookies are really pretty! I think next time when I don't have thoughts of pectinate muscles dancing in my head, I will frost the cookies and make them look even better.

Pre-baking!


The cookies look like stained glass windows!




These were the prettiest!

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful! We are here in the Chester and it is nice and cold and white and waiting for you!

    ReplyDelete