December 1, 2009

It's Beginning To Look A Lot Like Christmas

After all of the turkey was eaten and the black Friday shopping was finished, Alex and I bought our first married Christmas tree! It is a little smaller than last year, but perfect none the less. It definitely helps make our apartment more fit for the season!



Moo getting festive


Alex with his NC State ornament and me with my UNC ornament posing with the NC State-UNC football game on in the background of course... we don't have to mention how it ended.


We decided to open one present each on December 1st to get the holiday season started. Alex got an awesome sweater from his parents!!


And my new hubby got me this beautiful gold Coach purse!!

2 comments:

  1. You just have no idea how happy the two of you make me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh thant UNC game...so sad! :( but i love your chritmas tree!!!
    -Tessa

    ReplyDelete