April 5, 2010

The Scheer's Come to Town

During the first weekend of my spring break, the Scheer's came to Philly to visit!  Emily had just flown in from Rochester so she was able to come too!  It was nice to have a study-free weekend to actually hang out with people :)  Alex and his family went to the Philadelphia Mint on Friday while I was taking my neurology exam.  They came back to the apartment for Alex to take a shower, but I was passed out from my all-nighter and didn't hear them knocking!!  After I finally woke up and gained some brain function again, we met up and went to a great dinner at a place Kia suggested.  On Saturday, we all went to New York City on Megabus.  We were able to get the awesome front row second level seats again!!  In NYC, we went to the Museum of Modern Art, ate at a yummy cafe, and shopped in SOHO.  It was great fun!  Sunday we all headed back to NC, but not before a Philly cheese steak lunch from our favorite place :)

At Distrito, a Spanish tapas place!

Guacamole

My awesome soup :)

Mango Margaritas

Megabus

Hello NYC!

Emily at MoMA

What Moo wants to be when she grows up :)

Me and Alex

Scary body mask

Cupcake truck!!

No comments:

Post a Comment