April 5, 2010

Two Easter Bunnies Later

Alex and I woke up Easter morning at the Scheer's house.  We had a huge wonderful breakfast with pancakes, bacon, sausage, blackberries, corn beef hash, hash browns, freshly squeezed orange juice, coffee, and tea!  The Easter Bunny definitely didn't let us down as he brought us baskets filled with tons of yummy candy.  I got some bacon chocolate which I can't wait to share with my bacon-chocolate- doubting lab group!

Easter continued at my parents house where the Easter Bunny brought us more goodies!!  We got the Sherlock Holmes movie, our favorite Starbucks coffee, and some awesome candy!  Alex and I are definitely stocked with candy :)  After visiting for a little bit, we had to get in the car and drive back to Philly.  Traffic was horrible, but it was nice to spend some uninterrupted time together in the car.

Guarding my stash 

Looking at our treasures

Overall this spring break was a bunch of fun.  We were able to spend time with our families and see a lot of friends.  A special thank you to Grandma for making sure my teeth are healthy with two trips to the dentist!  Alex also got a special treat to the dentist from his parents.  We are back in Philly with a few new outfits for the both of us, brand new running shoes for me (after having my old ones for 8 years!), and a short new haircut.

No comments:

Post a Comment