July 5, 2011

Temporary Home

Today was the first day of my first rotation in Washington, Pennsylvania.  I wasn't scheduled to arrive until 3pm so it was a pretty short day of following a resident around the office.  Everyone I met was very friendly, but a little more information about the rotation beforehand would have been nice.  Apparently I am also going to be working in another city fifteen minutes from here and at a few other places as well.  I got the keys to my house and have discovered that the five people living here all have to share one bathroom :(  I am probably going to spend the majority, if not all of my nights in Pittsburgh from the looks of things.
  
Emily and Frank emptied out the third floor of their house for Alex and I to spend the summer there.  I will have to commute, but having my own bathroom and not sharing a house with strangers sounds better to me.
  
The bathroom for Alex and me!
  
Pretty wallpaper!
 
A desk we can use.
  
Emily and Frank's third floor has tons of shelves!  I already moved my stuff in.  Alex is still in Europe, but it looks like there are plenty of shelves for him :)
  
The office I will be spending the majority of my time at.
 
My house that I don't think I will spend any time in :)
  
My room!  I am going to pack up and go back to Pittsburgh tonight because I don't like it here :(
  
Other part of my room
 
The kitchen
  
Some empty room

No comments:

Post a Comment