February 8, 2012

Oh The Places You'll Go...

Alex and I have spent the past several months working in several different places.  For me, I feel like right when you get used to one place, it is time to move on to another.  We are going to be very good at adapting to new situations once we leave Philadelphia :)
  
Alex started off training for his Starbucks job at a store close to our house.  Unfortunately, the store he ended up working for was much farther away.  The good thing about Alex's Starbucks, though, is that it is in a nice neighborhood with people who like to tip!  The drive to get there is beautiful too!
   
The Starbucks where it all began!
     
The Starbucks Alex works at now in Bryn Mawr!!
         
After my family medicine rotation in Washington, PA, I moved onto pediatrics at St. Christopher's Hospital for Children.  It is a cute little hospital where Aunt Teresa was a patient when she was little and where Aunt Pat trained during nursing school.  Christina and Dave were probably there for their pediatric rotations too!
   
St. Christopher's Hospital for Children
   
 
My dreaded surgery rotation at Hahnemann Hospital came after pediatrics.  It was three months of my life that I am sure happy I will never have to repeat!  
   
Hahnemann Hospital
   
  
I have spent the last six weeks at Friend's Hospital for my psychiatry rotation.  It is a beautiful hospital that has been around since the early 1800s.  
 
Friend's Hospital
      
 My picture of Friend's in the winter :)
 
Now it is time to go back to Hahnemann Hospital for obstetrics and gynecology.  Time really does fly!

No comments:

Post a Comment