April 10, 2013

Rodin Museum

Spring has finally decided to grace us with its presence here in Philadelphia.  We have had beautiful weather all week!  It is hard to believe there were a few inches of snow on the ground only two weeks ago.  I am currently on my Senior Anatomy rotation where I get to dissect a brand new cadaver on my own schedule.  Going into the lab for a couple hours a few times a week leaves me plenty of time to enjoy the nice weather. 
  
Alex and I went to the Philadelphia Rodin Museum today.  The last time I saw Rodin's work was at the Rodin Museum in Paris!  Most of the flowers and trees have not bloomed yet, but they look like they are about to!  It was just nice to be downtown without a jacket on.
 
The Rodin Museum
 
  
 The Gates of Hell
    
Young Mother in the Grotto
  
  
 The Secret
  
 The Kiss
  
 The Three Shades

1 comment: