April 5, 2014

My Chef

Last week I came home to the most amazing dinners.  I couldn't help but take pictures of them!  It is so nice to have such a wonderful chef in my family :)
 
Grilled Chicken, Spinach, Tomato and Avocado Sandwiches
  
 We started this meal with amazingly yummy Bruschetta.
  
And then moved on to homemade Spiced Pommes Frites.
  
And finished the meal with Peppercorn Steak.
  
 One night Alex decided to make homemade Honey Chicken and Buttermilk Waffles with Maple Syrup Ice Cream.
  
 The maple syrup ice cream!
  
Chicken and Waffles
   
  
We usually eat Indian food about once a week.  Last week Alex made the entire dish from scratch!  We had Curry Chicken with Saffron Rice, Hummus and Cucumbers.
  
 Homemade Roquefort Gnocchi
  
 I love coming home to Alex's dinners!

No comments:

Post a Comment