April 21, 2015

31 Weeks: Pineapple Baby

I am so excited for LB to be the size of a food I actually want to eat!  Happy pineapple week!  By thirty-one weeks, fetuses should have developed all five senses.  Their irises can even react to light now!  LB and I are doing well and keeping our fingers crossed to pass our glucose test this week!  

Alex and I had a very exciting weekend.  Alex painted Harper's room a beautiful shade of gray.  It looks amazing!  Also, the couch we had ordered for upstairs finally arrived.  My back is very thankful not to have to watch television from the floor anymore.
  
 This is our neighborhood's new art project.  We think it is supposed to represent the transition of a butterfly based on the looks of another one of these structures.  I think it looks like roller coaster pieces, very bizarre.
  
 Harper's gray walls!  We made this custom color at Sherwin Williams based on the gray in Harper's sheets.
   

No comments:

Post a Comment