April 5, 2015

Harper's Baby Shower

We had Harper's baby shower this weekend!  It was the most wonderful shower I have ever been to!  This baby is already very, very loved.  Lisa, Mom, and my aunts thought of every little detail for the shower.  It was absolutely perfect!  Alex's mom and sister flew all the way from the west coast with the two little babies for the party.  We are so thankful they could be apart of Harper's celebration.  I had a blast visiting with all the family and friends who came to support the little girl.
  
 The cutest cake I have ever seen :)
 
 The punch was pink, of course!
  
 Teresa made this beautiful fruit display, both delicious and adorable!
  
 Harper Eden M&Ms
  
So cute!
   
Lis made the gorgeous table displays.
  
 Lisa made her first diaper cake and it was awesome!
  
  
 Me and Samantha
  
 So many beautiful presents!
  
I loved the clothes line!! So many cute little outfits and shoes!
  
  
 Roomies back together again!
  
 I love, love, loved all the adorable monogrammed gifts!
   
  
   
  
 Hopefully a future Tarheel (sorry Alex)!
  
 We will love snuggling in this beautiful quilt from Lis!
  
 The FOB!
    
 Auntie Lisa
    
My amazing family :)
    
Moo thought this beautiful stroller was for her.  Alex and I played with this gift and all the different ways it can hold a baby for an hour today!

No comments:

Post a Comment