July 25, 2015

Twenty-Eight Candles

It was my twenty-eighth birthday yesterday.  I spent the day doing my new favorite thing - cuddling with the baby girl.  I got my nails done in the afternoon with Mom and Kate.  It was little girl's first time to the nail salon!  Alex brought me flowers and made an amazing cheese souffle for dinner.  Mom baked the most yummy orange cake I have ever had.  It was a perfect birthday!
   
Teresa and Jeff drove all the way from Durham Saturday afternoon to meet Harper.  Harper loved meeting her aunt and uncle!  Can't wait to see them again soon.
  
  Baby girl all dressed up for Mommy's birthday!
  
 
Alex's famous cheese souffle!  It tasted as awesome as it looks!
  
 My beautiful flowers and birthday cake!
   
 First Prosecco since baby :)
  
 Moo found a new hiding spot for when Harper is fussy.
 
Aunt Teresa
   

No comments:

Post a Comment