August 27, 2016

Harper and Alex Do California

Last night was my last night shift after a long month.  It is a hard rotation for the whole family as I can usually only spend an hour and a half with Alex and Harper each day.  Alex decided to take Harper to California to visit with family for my last week since I wouldn't be home very much anyway.  They had a wonderful time with Nana, Grandad, Emily, Frank and cousins.  I received daily pictures of zoo visits, playground time and cousin cuteness.  Maybe they can go back during my next month of nights in April!
  
  Grandad and Harper after a long flight to California.
   
Piano time
  
My doll baby
    
 The group went to the Sacramento Zoo to see all the animals.  Harper especially loved the giraffes.  
        
Daddy in the pouch!
     
  
All the kiddos went to a playhouse with plenty of things to jump and climb on.  
    
   
   
Harper got a lot of walking practice. 
   
 Jumping around!
    
   
   
    
   
  
Harper found dolls and spent the next twenty minutes feeding them.
   
  
Watering the plants at the park!
      
 The kids went to visit the grandparents at work for lunch.
   
An experienced flyer.

No comments:

Post a Comment