August 27, 2016

My 1st Discovery Place

Today was my first full day of vacation!  We took Harper to Discovery Place.  Harper and Alex go so often that they have memberships, but it was my first time there as a parent!  It was so much fun to watch Harper play with all the activities and discover the animals.  She was able to pet a turtle!  We had a blast!
  
Watching the fish!
    
   
Harper loved growling at the bear exhibit. 
    
    
    
She was very excited to ride this toy.
   
Making some noise!
     
 We made pretty designs on this life size Lite Bright.
       
All of my pictures are of her back because she was on the go!
   
Leggo lover 
    
We liked the water table.
    
    
Harper and I walked through the top of the rainforest exhibit.
  
I was terrified.   
   
This little bird can say hello!
    
Hi birdie!

No comments:

Post a Comment