June 15, 2017

Graduation Traditions

My class carried out some of our program's graduation traditions today.  We brought cake to the clinic nurses for lunch this afternoon.  It was nice saying one last goodbye to the people we have worked so closely with for the past four years.  
  
So long Myers Park!
     
Drew is always the favorite :)
     
    
Kate hosted the annual roast at her house tonight.  Aishwarya has been working hard on filming videos roasting each resident in the program.  We had a great time watching her take on each resident's quirks and work habits.  The second years filmed their own roast of my class and it was hilarious! The third years presented us all with sweet personal gifts and parting words.  Kate and I received celebratory champagne for being chiefs.  It was a perfect night!
    
My wonderful class!
       
     
     
     
Getting ready for the roast!
    
    
    
     
     
My babies!  I spent most of this past year working with these two amazing second years.  They dealt with my OCD-like tendencies, learned to operate in my style, and spent much time graciously listening to me complain about resident life.  I am excited for them to become upper levels this year!

No comments:

Post a Comment