May 1, 2018

Twenty-Nine Weeks: Acorn Squash Baby

When I was pregnant with Harper, I scanned myself about once a week from six weeks until delivery.  This time around, I hadn't looked myself since sixteen weeks, until yesterday that is.  I had a little extra time at lunch and decided to take a sneak peek at New Baby.  His head is down (and very low) and the little one was wiggling all around in there!  He was doing a lot of practice breathing movements too!  He should be at least fifteen inches long now and weigh at least two and a half pounds.
     
Twenty-nine weeks with NB
    
Twenty-nine weeks with Harper
    
We added a few frames to NB's room and hung the mobile.  I love it!  We have already arranged a newborn session with a local photographer for after NB arrives so we can have cute pictures for the frames.
   
      
We only have a few things left to get for the room and NB in general.  We will be out of town from the end of this week through the following weekend.  The weekend after that, I will be going to Lisa's bachelorette party in Wilmington and then have to work the two subsequent weekends.  I think we only have two weekends from now until NB arrives that are free so we have been trying to wrap things up early!

No comments:

Post a Comment