May 29, 2018

Thirty-Three Weeks: Celery Baby

I can't believe another week has gone by!  I have been on call a TON lately as I am making up all of the call days I am missing for maternity leave before I go out.  It is exhausting!  NB enjoys staying up with me during late nights at the hospital.  We hung the light fixture in NB's nursery and I love it!  His room has come together so nicely and we are almost completely finished.  The only shipment we are still waiting for is his toy basket. 
  
Thirty-three weeks with NB.  Harper wanted to show Ethan her pony toys.  Our little girl has been potty training and is doing very well!  Potty training is fun when you have dinos on your undies!
   
Thirty-three weeks with Harper
   
Alex did a great job hanging the light.  It really ties in with the nautical theme.
    
   
I couldn't help myself and had to put the changing pad cover, mattress pad and crib sheet out.  They made the room feel even more ready!  We need to pick some books for the whale bookends on NB's shelf.

No comments:

Post a Comment