May 21, 2023

Weekend Happenings

We had a very busy weekend!  It was my weekend to be on call Friday morning through Sunday night, but my partner had traded this Saturday for another so I was able to break it up!  Harper spent the night at her friend's house Friday after the Irwin Art Night event, I spent the night at the hospital and Alex and Ethan held down the fort at home.  The kids met with Ms. Eunice Saturday morning then Harper had a birthday party.  She was invited as the younger brother's guest, but she fit right in with the nerf gun fight!  As the only girl with a bunch of ten year old boys, Harper was killing it!  After the party, Harper had a soccer game.  It was the team's first win and Harper's first goal!  We are so proud!  I was back to work Sunday and Harper had her last soccer game of the season.
      
Happy birthday Hugo!
      
   
   
   
   
   
    
    
    
   
    
    
   
Blue Cheetahs! 

No comments:

Post a Comment