July 22, 2024

Surprise Birthday & Theater Camp

 Alex's birthday was last week and I threw him a surprise party!  We had around forty guests at our local brewery.  It was a success!  He had a blast and I was able to finally meet a lot of his curling friends.
       
   
I got Alex a curling birthday cake from Edible Art Cake Shop.  It was the best cake I have ever had!
    
     
    
    
        
       
           
Alex blew out his birthday drink candle.
    
The kids were in theater camp this past week.  Six months ago when I signed the kids up for camp, Ethan was still into unicorns.  I put in him in Unicorn Universe theater camp.  Apparently, unicorns are no longer cool.  He was also the only boy in this camp :/.  Regardless, he did have a fun week and made friends.  The kids each had a performance on Friday.
    
    
    
      
     
     
Harper's camp was Jungle Book.  It was great!
    
    
    
    
    
    
    
    
    
      
      
     
Harper always makes friends.
      

No comments:

Post a Comment