April 28, 2011

Easter Weekend

This was the first Easter weekend that Alex and I were not at home with our families!!  I had TONS of studying to do for my finals this week, so driving eight hours to North Carolina was out of the picture.  Alex was nice enough to stay in Philadelphia to hang out with me for my first Easter bunny basketless weekend :)  

We had dinner with Aunt Pat in Philly on Friday night and she invited us out to her beach house where I could study and Alex could hang out with my family.  We decided to go and it was a great idea!  We were able to see Uncle David and Christian, who we have not seen in forever.  I got tons of studying done and had a nice view!
    
Dying Easter eggs!!  You can never be too old for pastel-colored hard boiled eggs.  Aunt Pat gave me an egg plate!!  Now I can make yummy deviled eggs!
    
My pretty egg has the alveolar gas equation on it :)
   
We woke up on Sunday and the Easter bunny had come after all!
   
Finally nice outside
   
Alex and his guitar
     
    
The ocean is the backyard!
  
First time in the sun!
    
It's a crab!
  
Pretty kitchen
  
On our way home, we stopped at Mike's farm.  He will be planting blueberries here eventually, but right now he is just working on the mile long fence!!
   
The Price's barn that they may turn into a house for Mike to live in.

No comments:

Post a Comment