November 4, 2012

Carolinas Medical Center

I had my second interview this weekend!  It was at Carolinas Medical Center in Charlotte, NC.  Luckily, I was able to spend the night at Katherine and Tessie's beautiful house right down the street from the hospital.  The interview went well and I fell in love with the CMC Ob/Gyn program!  I know I still have ten more programs to interview with, but I am definitely going to keep this one in mind :)  After more than twenty hours of driving this weekend, I am super glad that next weekend's interview in Chicago is only a plane ride away!
  
Carolinas Medical Center
  
After the interview, I drove to Lisa's apartment to meet her new little baby, Tullie!  She is so small and cute!!
 
So tiny!!
  
I fell asleep on the couch and a little furry came and snuggled :)

No comments:

Post a Comment