November 12, 2012

Northwestern Memorial Hospital

We took our first trip to Chicago this weekend.  I had an interview with Northwestern and I loved it!  Making my rank list is going to be a lot more difficult than I thought!  Bob and Cindy were nice enough to let us stay with them.  Uncle Bob gave us a driving tour of Chicago and showed us the different buildings he and Cindy used to live in downtown.  We spent Saturday night and Sunday with Danielle and her sister in Lincoln Park.  We were able to see the Bean!  I can't wait to go back :)
 
Northwestern Memorial Hospital
     
The Bean!!  I have been waiting my whole life to see this!
 
Such a pretty day in the reflection.
 
Me and Danielle
 
I like this view too!
 
What it looks like from underneath!
 
Chicago
  
 
We sat along Lake Michigan.
 
Under the Sears Tower!  It was definitely a windy city this weekend :)
 
Sears Tower

No comments:

Post a Comment