November 20, 2012

Duke University Medical Center

I had an interview at Duke this past Friday and, of course, I loved it!  The residents and faculty were amazing and the university's reputation speaks for itself.  The only problem I could find was the shade of blue that comes along with working at Duke :)  One of the community sites the residents rotate through is Durham Regional Hospital, which is where I was born!  I found out the doctor who delivered me is no longer delivering babies, but still works at the hospital.  I had a really great time at the interview and enjoyed being near my old stomping grounds.
 
Duke University Medical Center
 
Seeing as I don't have a residence of my own in North Carolina, I invited Amy and Kevin to Lisa's apartment and then made her make us all apple cider.
  
Such a cutie!

No comments:

Post a Comment