August 24, 2018

Ethan's 1st River Jam

We took Ethan and Harper to River Jam last night at the White Water Center.  We picked a spot on the backside of the stage where the music is slightly quieter and there is a lot of green space to run around.  It was the coolest night of the summer and we were actually cold when it got dark!  Unfortunately, Harper didn't want to sit and listen to music and eat snacks like I had planned.  She preferred to run a mile during the concert and poor Alex had to spend the entire night chasing her.  It was a nice night (for me)! 
    
 Walking to our spot!
     
    
Ethan and I had fun listening to the music and watching white water rafters and kayakers go by in the water.
    
   
I was trying to take a picture of Harper and Alex, but by the time I hit the button on my phone, they had already run out of the shot.  See if you can find them!  Girlfriend is very fast! 
     
   
Goofball  

No comments:

Post a Comment